Textarea size ?

AURANEXT R&D

lo all

I insert textarea box in a table <td> element with a size define in percent,
i would like to create my textarea box with a size in percent too.

is there any solution ?

thx in advance for your help.

Steve Pugh

AURANEXT R&D said:
I insert textarea box in a table <td> element with a size define in percent,
i would like to create my textarea box with a size in percent too.

textarea {width: 60%; height: 70%;}

Steve

brucie

in post: <
AURANEXT R&D said:
I insert textarea box in a table <td> element with a size define in percent,
i would like to create my textarea box with a size in percent too.

IE doesn't support % on height so you need to use a different unit
(em,px,ex) for it and percentages for other browsers (if you want to).

/* css for IE */
textarea{height:200px;width:100%;}
/* css for other browsers which overrides the height property above but
IE ignores it*/
textarea,[nul]{height:100%;}