TextArea

Barnabas Yohannes

Is it possible to create a TextArea Item Template inside a datagrid? If so, how?

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Is it possible to create a TextArea Item Template inside a datagrid? If
so, how?

Sure.

<asp:DataGrid ...>
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:TextBox runat="server" TextMode="Multiline"
Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"SomeColumnName") %>'></asp:TextBox>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:DataGrid>

Happy Programming!

--

<shameless plug>
For more information on the DataGrid, DataList, and Repeater controls,

ASP.NET Data Web Controls
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672325012/4guysfromrollaco
</shameless plug>

Happy Programming!