    be done directly.

    Any help or pointers to help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Jeff

    Jeff, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Jeff

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > I am currently trying to capture the output generated by a servlet in
    > a JSP.
    > What I would like to do is place all of the output into a textarea.

    Make a bean that does the interfacing. Then do

    <textarea>
    <beanname:getProperty />
    </textarea>

    This is a java question, not javascript.
    Post over at comp.lang.java*.

    ~kaeli~
    Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they
    taste funny?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Feb 18, 2004