TextBox and DropDown in a Datagrid ItemTemplate

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by mudasir.ahmed@gmail.com, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,
    I need help to solve this scenario. I have 2 columns on a datagrid.
    Column1 Header is NAME Column2 Header is VALUE.

    The VALUE column could be either a free TextBox or a DropDown with a
    bunch of values to be selected. How can I implement this on a
    Datagrid.

    For instance.

    NAME VALUE

    STRAINID (Free textbox)
    PRODUCTS PRODUCT1, PRODUCT2 , PRODUCT3 (DropDown)

    Anyhelp would be really appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Mudasir.

    , Nov 12, 2004