  1. Hi,

    I am very new to ASP.NET and web programming in general. I have one issue. I have a Datagrid object with Edit template. In one Datagrid row, I have 1 DropdownList, 1 textbox and 1 readonly textbox in Edit mode. I have written OnTextChanged event handler for text box and OnSelectionIndexChanged event handler for dropdownlist. Whenever a text is changed in writable textbox or a selection is changed in DropDownList, I perform calculations and put the result in readonly textbox. I have to tab/click out of TextBox For the OnTextChanged event to be fired. So, when I click on the "dropdown arrow" or DropDownList while editing the TextBox contents, my window goes totally blank. I am calling this DataGrid form from another .aspx page in an IFrame. Can anyone please tell me why my window goes blank ?

    Thanks a bunch in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?TmV3VG9Eb3ROZXQ=?=, Jan 30, 2004

  2. I noticed your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 4, 2004

  3. Hi

    Thanks for looking. No, this issue is not resolved. This definitely seems to be a bug in ASP.NET as it happens only if Datagrid page is within a frame. Otherwise it works just fine. Currently I have done a temporary solution of calling the ASP.NET page from asp as window.open instead of in a frame in a Modal dialog box. Let me know if I am missing something

    Thank
    =?Utf-8?B?TmV3VG9Eb3ROZXQ=?=, Feb 9, 2004