TextBox and Grave Accent

Sean

I have a TextBox control that renders correctly most of the time, but not
when there's a grave accent in the text a user has entered. For example if a
user enters `foo in the TextBox, it should be rendered as <input value="`foo"
.... However, it gets rendered without the quotes: <input value=`foo ... This
of course throws the browser off since it thinks the value is the rest of the
page. The user sees a bunch of HTML instead of a text box with `foo it it.

Anybody know if this is a bug that's already been reported?

Any easy workarounds?

Thanks!