    Is this behaviour by design?

    Thanks

    Ben Fidge
    Ben Fidge, Jan 30, 2004

  2. AFAIK yes,

    It would be far too costly anyway to make a server round trip each time the
    user press a key ie the TextChanged event fire when you are reasonably sure
    that a sequence of changes is over (ie moving to another control).

    Patrice

    Patrice Scribe, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Ben Fidge

    Ben Fidge Guest

    I totally agree, and took the precaution of switching off
    AutoPostBack after the initial event is fired.

    Thanks

    Ben

    Ben Fidge, Jan 30, 2004