    its value when the base form posts.
    The value comes through as a null lenght string.
    Any ideas ?
    Da Rabit, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Da Rabit

    Guest

    , Mar 15, 2005

  3. Da Rabit

    Da Rabit Guest

    Tried that and it doesnt work !! The page / control combination used to work
    but for the last week, the controls value is not posting ( to the control
    code behind class!!)

    Da Rabit, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Da Rabit

    Guest

    There really is not alot of information to go on here. There are a wide
    variety of things that could be happening.

    What follows is a checklist:
    1) Make sure that you are setting ID's on your CustomUser Control and
    the Textbox.
    2) Make sure you are adding the controls to their appropriate
    parents/containers within a nominal time. I recommend doing so in
    OnInit
    3) Make sure that your WebUserControl is implementing INamingContainer
    4) Make sure you are not clearing the value in some event that gets
    triggered every time, like Page_Load etc.
    , Mar 15, 2005
  5. Jason Bentley, Mar 17, 2005