  1. I am trying to place the cursor's default position into a certain
    textbox on each postback. I have only found Javascript and C# examples
    so far. Any VB.NET suggestions?
    Will Lastname, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Hello Will,

    I am not sure that this will be the same scenario, but i think it will help
    you. I had the same desire in past making one button default, and i did that
    by registering that client id in the register script on asp.net page.

    For whole detail you can click here

    http://wajahatabbas.blogspot.com/2004/12/how-to-make-default-button-for-aspnet.html

    --
    Wajahat Abbas

    http://www.wajahatabbas.com
    http://www.dotnetpakistan.com

    =?Utf-8?B?V2FqYWhhdCBBYmJhcw==?=, Sep 14, 2005