    the Fields indipendently.

    Thanks for help in advance.
    Peter
    Peter Ramsebner, Jun 15, 2009

  2. Hello Peter,

    > Hi,
    > how can i bind a textbox to a Datasource (for example a
    > EntityDataSource)?
    > My DataSource possesses a lot of fields which should be updatable. I
    > don't like to use the FormView Control because it seems to be
    > difficult to arrange the Fields indipendently.

    I'm not sure that I understand what you're trying to do, but if it's somehow
    showing the contents of one row or object in a multiline textbox and parse
    back the results, there is no way to do that with just the default framework
    classes... Sorry.

    If it's something else you're trying to do, please explain in further detail...
    --
    Jesse Houwing
    jesse.houwing at sogeti.nl
    Jesse Houwing, Jun 15, 2009

  3. Hello Jesse,

    my database table has a lot of fields, and i want to display all of the
    fields (for each field a textbox) for editing.

    Peter

    Peter Ramsebner, Jun 16, 2009