    RockNRoll Guest

    How do I change the textbox font and fontsize in Edit Mode? Thanks,

    -Dave
    RockNRoll, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Hi RockNRoll,

    You can change the Font,fontsize for a datagrid in editmode by
    using this event

    Create a CSS class with some name and add the font size, font style
    etc..etc..

    private void DataGridName_EditCommand()
    {
    e.Item.CssClass = "ClassName";

    }

    The above code will change the style at runtime.

    You can also change the style at design time.
    If your columns in Datagrid are template columns then you can rightclick on
    grid and click on edit column [0] , column[1] ..etc..
    and then choose the controls in the grid and set the CSS style for
    editItemTemplate accordingly in Css in property window.

    Hope this helps you.

    Thanks
    Raghavendra

    Raghavendra T V, Sep 1, 2004