    to large screens.

    Thanks for any help!
    Jeff

    JC, Jul 29, 2004

  2. use the style attribute and the codebehind to set it.
    textbox.attributes.add("height","10px") roughly. You can always crack open
    the aspx page to find out what the correct syntax is.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 31, 2004

  3. JC

    DujHoD Guest

    Since your question pertains exclusively to CSS, and not to ASP.NET,
    you might get better answers in
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

    DujHoD, Aug 2, 2004