    How do I accomplish the above? except for writing my own textbox-usercontrol
    I cannot come up with another idea - any suggestions?

    Trine
    Trine, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Trine

    JuanDG Guest

    Why don't you use labels or textviews???

    What do you want to do??? I really don't understand what you need, maybe if
    you can be more especific.....

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Trine

    Trine Guest

    I have different types of users who will all be able to view informationn on
    eachother. Some users can edit the information others cannot. Therefore I
    need editable textboxes and non-editable textboxes. Does this answer your
    question?
    Trine

    Trine, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Trine

    JuanDG Guest

    Really the only way I see around this issue is displaying the information in
    textboxes for users who can edit and displaying the information in labels
    for users who can't

    Maybe you can search for some helpful controls on the asp.net site
    http://www.asp.net/mobile

    JuanDG, Nov 8, 2004