    In VB there's no event to do this (onfocus), and we wonder if any knows a
    way to do this.

    Thanks.....David

    David Perez, Apr 21, 2005

  2. You'd need to do this with client-side JavaScript using the onfocus event.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/events/onfocus.asp

    Here's a control that does a little of what you want, although it fires on
    the click event of an image rather than when the textbox gets the focus:

    http://www.basicdatepicker.com/samples/

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 21, 2005