    not able to do this. Any only knows Pls help.
    thanks
    -murali
    murali, Feb 20, 2006

  2. murali wrote:
    > hi,
    > I want to capture Textbox's onLoad / onInit / onactivate event. but i'm
    > not able to do this. Any only knows Pls help.
    > thanks
    > -murali

    Not sure what you mean here, the Window object has an 'onLoad' and
    'onUnload' events but not a form's textbox i.e., <input type="text">. A
    textbox can have a 'onFocus;, 'onBlur', 'onChange', 'onKeyDown', ...

    Need not info as to what you are trying to accomplish

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO