    # Programmazione, Tecnologie
    # Collaborazioni di Lavoro
    ##########################
    PythonRAD, Nov 2, 2003

  2. PythonRAD wrote:

    > Hi at all,
    >
    > I looking for the widget that admit the multiline with scrollbar for
    > Tkinter... any idea?

    Top of p. 349 in "Python in a Nutshell" chapter 16. I'm biased, but I
    think the Nutshell can be useful. You can read it online for free for
    2 weeks by subscribing to safari.oreilly.com -- the first 2 weeks are
    free, but make sure to cancel within 14 days to avoid paying! Still,
    in 2 weeks you should easily be able to study all of chapter 16 and a
    lot more besides.

    Alex
    Alex Martelli, Nov 2, 2003

  3. PythonRAD

    Eric Brunel Guest

    PythonRAD wrote:
    > Hi at all,
    >
    > I looking for the widget that admit the multiline with scrollbar for
    > Tkinter... any idea?
    >
    > Help me please
    > Michelangelo

    See widget ScrolledText in Pmw: http://pmw.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html

    HTH

    --
    - Eric Brunel <eric dot brunel at pragmadev dot com> -
    Eric Brunel, Nov 3, 2003