    string myComments = "123456789 are my numbers/nBut here the line is broken"
    /n is where it stops. i'm sure doing a replace for this will fix it, but is
    there a better way?

    =?Utf-8?B?YWU=?=, Oct 5, 2005

  2. How do you know it is cutting off your string? Are you looking at in in
    Enterprise Manager or when your content renders?

    Peter Rilling, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Both.

    In enterprise Mgr. i only get the first 16 characters. I did two changes
    and it fixed it, i had the field type set as text with the default of 16.
    that might of caused it, but I doubt it since it only had 4 characters at one
    point.

    it's corrected now, I changed the field to nvarchar from text in sql, and
    with a stringbuilder used something like: strInput = Replace("\n", (" ")
    and did another for the "\r". All is well.

    =?Utf-8?B?YWU=?=, Oct 5, 2005