    been coincidental. I have noticed that it shows yellow textboxes on many
    other webpages.

    Any ideas?

    michaaal, Jul 1, 2004

  2. google toolbar? msn toolbar? any other browser add-ins?

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    "michaaal" <> wrote in message
    > I know this isn't really an ASP question, but I thought you guys might

    know

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 1, 2004

  3. http://code.jenseng.com/google/

    David C. Holley, Jul 2, 2004
  4. michaaal

    michaaal Guest

    Yep. I have the google toolbar. Thanks alot guys! This was really
    worrying me because I am designing a project for someone and I thought I
    messed something up!

    michaaal, Jul 2, 2004
  5. michaaal

    michaaal Guest

    I actually found an option in the Google toolbar options that allowed me to
    turn this off. Thanks again guys!

    michaaal, Jul 2, 2004
  6. michaaal

    David Holley Guest

    Ah yes, grasshopper - you have found the key, but you have not found the
    path. How are likely are your visitors to do the same? The javascript
    article I reference fixes the problem on their behalf.

    David H
    (got Saki?)

    www.gatewayorlando.com

    David Holley, Jul 2, 2004
  7. michaaal

    Larry Bud Guest

    David Holley <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Ah yes, grasshopper - you have found the key, but you have not found the
    > path. How are likely are your visitors to do the same? The javascript
    > article I reference fixes the problem on their behalf.

    Why would you want to override something your user has installed on purpose?

    Larry Bud, Jul 6, 2004
  8. michaaal

    David Holley Guest

    Its not about overriding what a user has installed so much as overriding
    an undesired effect of something that's been installed. Specifically, it
    is to ensure that your visitors aren't confused when your form appears
    with a couple of text boxes in yellow. You and I know why the boxes are
    in yellow, but your visitors won't. Does the yellow mean that the text
    box is a required field? Does the yellow mean that somethings not right
    with my browser?

    David H

    www.gatewayorlando.com

    David Holley, Jul 6, 2004