Textboxes are yellow??

michaaal

I know this isn't really an ASP question, but I thought you guys might know
the answer
being that you work with textboxes alot.
All of a sudden about 50% of my textboxes are yellow (as opposed to the
usual
white color). It started when I started on an ASP project, but this could
have
been coincidental. I have noticed that it shows yellow textboxes on many
other webpages.

Any ideas?

michaaal

Yep. I have the google toolbar. Thanks alot guys! This was really
worrying me because I am designing a project for someone and I thought I
messed something up!

michaaal

I actually found an option in the Google toolbar options that allowed me to
turn this off. Thanks again guys!

David Holley

Ah yes, grasshopper - you have found the key, but you have not found the
path. How are likely are your visitors to do the same? The javascript
article I reference fixes the problem on their behalf.

David H
(got Saki?)

www.gatewayorlando.com

Larry Bud

David Holley said:
Ah yes, grasshopper - you have found the key, but you have not found the
path. How are likely are your visitors to do the same? The javascript
article I reference fixes the problem on their behalf.

Why would you want to override something your user has installed on purpose?

David Holley

Its not about overriding what a user has installed so much as overriding
an undesired effect of something that's been installed. Specifically, it
is to ensure that your visitors aren't confused when your form appears
with a couple of text boxes in yellow. You and I know why the boxes are
in yellow, but your visitors won't. Does the yellow mean that the text
box is a required field? Does the yellow mean that somethings not right
with my browser?

David H

www.gatewayorlando.com