TextChanged doesn`t fire

Miguel

Hi all friend

In certain web app there are a textbox webcontrol (named txt1) and a dropdownlist (named ddl1) webcontrol, the problem is that the event txt1_TextChanged doesn't is fired the first time that the text is changed, just untill the second time, in the event it binds some data to ddl1. I debug the app and so i realize that the event is fired untill the second time the text is changed, in this form of the app there are other textbox webcotrols, when i use mouse for change of webcontrol to fill the camp with data the evet is fired the first time but if i use tab key it does not; untill the second time

the txt1 webcontrol has the property autopostback = tru

Does someone have any idea about what is happening???

Regard

Miguel

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

can you post a code snippet that desctibes with what you are working. It
would help to reproduce your issue.

Thanks,