    formating of the original formatted text?

    Cheers & thanks,
    -Joerg
    Joerg Battermann, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Joerg Battermann

    John Johnson Guest

    On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:45:35 -0400, Joerg Battermann =

    <> wrote:

    > Hey there,
    >
    > I am currently looking for a good / stable way to create .pdf-files ou=

    > of a textile formated text. Does anyone know whether someone already
    > wrote a textile =3D> e.g. PDF::Writer library? Or is there any other
    > reliable way that allows me to create a pdf-file including the
    > formating of the original formatted text?

    I have this in a file called textile2pdf. Not sure where it came from:

    pdf=3D`basename $1 .txt`.pdf

    redcloth $1 | \
    sed -e "s/’/\'/" | \
    htmldoc --cont --format pdf14 - >`basename $1 .txt`.pdf

    htmldoc is availble here:

    http://www.easysw.com/products.php

    Regards,
    JJ

    -- =

    John Johnson, Aug 31, 2006

  3. John,

    thanks! I was looking for a somewhat more 'integrated' way, but it
    seems this isn't something that has been created yet.

    thanks and all the best,
    -joerg

    Joerg Battermann, Aug 31, 2006