TFTP client in python

malahal

Is there a TFTP client python module? I just need "get file" feature.
I came across two implementations on WEB, but they are kind of
unfinished (got the code from some mailing list!).

Thanks, Malahal.

malahal

I saw that in Google too! It is server centric and I was looking for
client specific code. The code also doesn't compile due to white space
issues. If this is the best available, I will have to get dirty in
Python!

Thanks, Malahal.

Stefan Behnel

I saw that in Google too! It is server centric and I was looking for
client specific code.

Apparently, it has a client included. Just drop the server class and retry.

The code also doesn't compile due to white space issues.

I assume you copied it from the web page. Use the "tabnanny" module to find
out where the problems are.

If this is the best available,

Haven't tested it, so can't tell.

I will have to get dirty in Python!