THANK YOU EVERYONE

Arthur

I wanted to give everyone a quick thanks for answering all my HTML
questions. I finally finished my Website.

It's a site for Gay Men and their Friends.

So if you're curious to see how it all came out then please feel free to
click on the link below.

Thanks everyone, you taught me so much.

Arthur

http://community.webtv.net/MENAREUS/ARTHUR

rf

Arthur said:
I wanted to give everyone a quick thanks for answering all my HTML
questions. I finally finished my Website.

What questions. Where.

There are no posts here in recent history from you and there are no posts
containing your name, or your URL. Same goes for alt.html.critique.

I suspect this is simply a lame attempt at spamming.

Nobody here would have given you the sort information required to build a
site like this. It is *horrible*.

Roy Schestowitz

rf said:
What questions. Where.

There are no posts here in recent history from you and there are no posts
containing your name, or your URL. Same goes for alt.html.critique.

I suspect this is simply a lame attempt at spamming.

Nobody here would have given you the sort information required to build a
site like this. It is *horrible*.

Let's not feed the troll. Also, now that you said "it is horrible" I wonder
how many curious people will follow the link.

SpaceGirl

Roy said:
rf wrote:

Let's not feed the troll. Also, now that you said "it is horrible" I wonder
how many curious people will follow the link.

damn it!

*miranda the predictable*

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)