    Thanks everyone, you taught me so much.

    Arthur

    http://community.webtv.net/MENAREUS/ARTHUR

    Arthur, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Arthur

    rf Guest

    Arthur wrote:
    > I wanted to give everyone a quick thanks for answering all my HTML
    > questions. I finally finished my Website.

    What questions. Where.

    There are no posts here in recent history from you and there are no posts
    containing your name, or your URL. Same goes for alt.html.critique.

    I suspect this is simply a lame attempt at spamming.

    > http://community.webtv.net/MENAREUS/ARTHUR

    Nobody here would have given you the sort information required to build a
    site like this. It is *horrible*.

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Nov 28, 2004

  3. rf wrote:

    > Arthur wrote:
    >> I wanted to give everyone a quick thanks for answering all my HTML
    >> questions. I finally finished my Website.

    > What questions. Where.
    >
    > There are no posts here in recent history from you and there are no posts
    > containing your name, or your URL. Same goes for alt.html.critique.
    >
    > I suspect this is simply a lame attempt at spamming.
    >
    >> http://community.webtv.net/MENAREUS/ARTHUR

    > Nobody here would have given you the sort information required to build a
    > site like this. It is *horrible*.

    Let's not feed the troll. Also, now that you said "it is horrible" I wonder
    how many curious people will follow the link.

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Arthur

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > rf wrote:
    >

    >>Arthur wrote:
    >>
    >>>I wanted to give everyone a quick thanks for answering all my HTML
    >>>questions. I finally finished my Website.

    >>What questions. Where.
    >>
    >>There are no posts here in recent history from you and there are no posts
    >>containing your name, or your URL. Same goes for alt.html.critique.
    >>
    >>I suspect this is simply a lame attempt at spamming.
    >>

    >>>http://community.webtv.net/MENAREUS/ARTHUR

    >>Nobody here would have given you the sort information required to build a
    >>site like this. It is *horrible*.
    >>

    > Let's not feed the troll. Also, now that you said "it is horrible" I wonder
    > how many curious people will follow the link.

    damn it!

    *miranda the predictable*

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)