Thank you- I was dumb and now I make my own websites-thanks

Discussion in 'HTML' started by WebDesign, Oct 25, 2007.

  1. WebDesign

    WebDesign Guest

    I have hired a few web designers and wrote their checks. Well, I got
    tired of that very quickly and I was out over 1000 dollars, the guy
    worked too slow, would adjust my changes. Basically he took my money
    and my sites kinda sucks. So I researched and found better designers,
    and that was me.
    Have you have issues creating the kind of sites you desire? I did.
    I also dont appreciate the programs that give you a few tools, but not
    enough... Many of you have expressed a helpful genre to assist, and
    some were good.
    I research all of your input, and it really took off for me. I spent
    hours...kind of became addicted to finding the best items for me to
    build sites that would really express what I wanted and needed.
    I thought all the time I spent would help a bunch of others find the
    right desgn tool for their web designing, so I made up a quick blog
    like page. If you know it might helpsome one or you, feel fre to check
    it out.
    http://www.siterubix.com?a_aid=ArcsXLUY
    Since I found the right tools, after all my research, I have been
    building webiste very quickly, even started making them for toher
    people and making some moola on the side. But most importantly, after
    all that time, I now build and control my websites, quickly and cheap.
    I'm thrilled I spent the time to research, and thank you guys for
    pointing me in the right direction.
    WebDesign, Oct 25, 2007

  2. WebDesign wrote:

    > I have hired

    someone to multi-post all over the place.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 25, 2007

  3. On Oct 25, 3:29 pm, WebDesign <> wrote:
    > I have hired...

    Saw the site... You need to hire a professional
    Travis Newbury, Oct 25, 2007
  4. WebDesign

    asdf Guest

    "WebDesign" <> wrote in message
    >I have hired a few web designers and wrote their checks. Well, I got
    > tired of that very quickly and I was out over 1000 dollars, the guy
    > worked too slow, would adjust my changes. Basically he took my money
    > and my sites kinda sucks. So I researched and found better designers,
    > and that was me.
    > Have you have issues creating the kind of sites you desire? I did.
    > I also dont appreciate the programs that give you a few tools, but not
    > enough... Many of you have expressed a helpful genre to assist, and
    > some were good.
    > I research all of your input, and it really took off for me. I spent
    > hours...kind of became addicted to finding the best items for me to
    > build sites that would really express what I wanted and needed.
    > I thought all the time I spent would help a bunch of others find the
    > right desgn tool for their web designing, so I made up a quick blog
    > like page. If you know it might helpsome one or you, feel fre to check
    > it out.
    > http://www.siterubix.com?a_aid=ArcsXLUY
    > Since I found the right tools, after all my research, I have been
    > building webiste very quickly, even started making them for toher
    > people and making some moola on the side. But most importantly, after
    > all that time, I now build and control my websites, quickly and cheap.
    > I'm thrilled I spent the time to research, and thank you guys for
    > pointing me in the right direction.

    I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

    73 validation errors says it all really
    (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.siterubix.com/?a_aid=ArcsXLUY).
    If this is the 'quality' that is produced with this tool, it looks like
    something to be avoided. I don't think I've been able to get that many
    errors on one page since I was a total noob at web design :))

    Much better to hire a professional who knows what they're doing, methinks.
    asdf, Oct 25, 2007
  5. WebDesign

    rf Guest

    "asdf" <> wrote in message

    > "WebDesign" <> wrote in message

    <spam>

    > I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

    Dreamweaver?
    rf, Oct 26, 2007
  6. WebDesign

    asdf Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message

    > "asdf" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "WebDesign" <> wrote in message

    > <spam>
    >
    >> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

    > Dreamweaver?

    no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up :))
    asdf, Oct 26, 2007
  7. WebDesign

    Bergamot Guest

    asdf wrote:
    > "rf" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "asdf" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

    >> Dreamweaver?

    > no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up :))

    Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
    you look at the code.

    They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Oct 26, 2007
  8. WebDesign

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:18:48 GMT
    Bergamot scribed:

    >>> Dreamweaver?

    >> no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up :))

    > Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
    > you look at the code.
    >
    > They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

    Like what? They're gay?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.
    Neredbojias, Oct 26, 2007
  9. On Oct 26, 6:48 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > > Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
    > > you look at the code.
    > > They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

    > Like what? They're gay?

    I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
    moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
    the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
    progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
    years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
    what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
    some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
    things called "web pages" on the "internet".

    These people are called "gay"

    now, who's got a roach clip?
    Travis Newbury, Oct 27, 2007
  10. WebDesign

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:48:22
    GMT Travis Newbury scribed:

    >> > Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty
    >> > obvious if you look at the code.
    >> > They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

    >> Like what? They're gay?

    > I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
    > moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
    > the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
    > progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
    > years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
    > what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
    > some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
    > things called "web pages" on the "internet".
    >
    > These people are called "gay"
    >
    > now, who's got a roach clip?

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're starting to sound like
    dorayme when she's off. Or have you just been perusing too many Flash
    sites lately? Anyway, the seasons are hardly a boost to evolutionary
    anything because man shrivels when it's cold outside and women get
    headaches from the spring and fall allergy periods.

    Neredbojias, Oct 27, 2007
  11. WebDesign

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99D69025D231nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > you're starting to sound like
    > dorayme when she's off

    Dear Schmuck,

    Martians do not go *off*, they are 24.659794646 hour a day *on*

    So, please get stuffed.

    Love

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 27, 2007
  12. WebDesign

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:01:06 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    > In article <Xns99D69025D231nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108>,
    > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    >> you're starting to sound like
    >> dorayme when she's off

    > Dear Schmuck,
    >
    > Martians do not go *off*, they are 24.659794646 hour a day *on*
    >
    > So, please get stuffed.
    >
    > Love

    I don't doubt that you're on, just on what is the question.

    Neredbojias, Oct 27, 2007
  13. WebDesign

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99D68735320DDnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > I don't doubt that you're on, just on what is the question.

    Tea with a little skim milk actually.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 27, 2007
  14. WebDesign

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:01:02 GMT
    dorayme scribed:

    >> I don't doubt that you're on, just on what is the question.

    > Tea with a little skim milk actually.

    Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies. You ought try
    a real drink - Coke. The 2 things I drink almost exclusively are Coke and
    Limeade. That's it - no beer or alcy, either. Occasionally I may take a
    break and ingest some water from a mineral source because sometimes just
    plain water is gooooood. But tea went out with the biplane.

    Neredbojias, Oct 28, 2007
  15. WebDesign

    Neredbojias, Oct 28, 2007
  16. WebDesign

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99D6E82F97FDAnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:01:02 GMT
    > dorayme scribed:
    >
    > >> I don't doubt that you're on, just on what is the question.

    > > Tea with a little skim milk actually.

    > Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies. You ought try
    > a real drink - Coke. The 2 things I drink almost exclusively are Coke and
    > Limeade. That's it - no beer or alcy, either. Occasionally I may take a
    > break and ingest some water from a mineral source because sometimes just
    > plain water is gooooood. But tea went out with the biplane.

    Crickey! Coke! That rots your teeth. You don't drink at all?
    What's the matter with you? No beer? No wine? No straight
    bourbon? I will send some with Officer White next time he has to
    pay you a visit. He will sit with you and have a few tinnies and
    a good yack. You will enjoy it.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 28, 2007
  17. WebDesign

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:01:36
    GMT dorayme scribed:

    >> Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies. You
    >> ought try a real drink - Coke. The 2 things I drink almost
    >> exclusively are Coke and Limeade. That's it - no beer or alcy,
    >> either. Occasionally I may take a break and ingest some water from a
    >> mineral source because sometimes just plain water is gooooood. But
    >> tea went out with the biplane.

    > Crickey! Coke! That rots your teeth. You don't drink at all?
    > What's the matter with you? No beer? No wine? No straight
    > bourbon? I will send some with Officer White next time he has to
    > pay you a visit. He will sit with you and have a few tinnies and
    > a good yack. You will enjoy it.

    Yeah, Coke rots your teeth, but my dentist is a stone fox and when she
    bends over to look into my mouth, her right breast presses provocatively
    against my chest.

    I pretty much abstain from alcoholic beverages except when I go to listen
    to music at the strip club. There, I might have 6 or 8 brews just to
    mellow-out and purge the containers holding my bodily fluids. Renewing
    vital fluids is recommended at least every 3 months or 3,000 miles -
    whichever comes first. Besides, pissing every 10 minutes does provide a
    good excuse for adulating one's manhood should it be feeling a little
    neglected.

    Neredbojias, Oct 28, 2007
  18. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    <> writing in

    > Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies.

    How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice? It's hot
    in Los Angeles today.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Oct 28, 2007
  19. WebDesign

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:21:33
    GMT Adrienne Boswell scribed:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    > <> writing in
    >
    >> Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies.

    > How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice?
    > It's hot in Los Angeles today.

    I'm in Phoenix. Under similar conditions I hit the limeade. Besides, if I
    happened to mention I was drinking 'Constant Comment' to the guys in the
    shop, they'd avoid me.

    --
    Bone Ur (aka Neredbojias)
    Cavemen have stronger pheromones.
    Bone Ur, Oct 29, 2007
  20. WebDesign

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:21:33
    GMT Adrienne Boswell scribed:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    > <> writing in
    >
    >> Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies.

    > How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice?
    > It's hot in Los Angeles today.

    Hey, I didn't get this or the other-thread message from you in Motzarella
    but I got it in aioe (here). Fancy that. (Got my replies in both,
    though.)

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have stronger pheromones.