Thank you- I was dumb and now I make my own websites-thanks

WebDesign

I have hired a few web designers and wrote their checks. Well, I got
tired of that very quickly and I was out over 1000 dollars, the guy
worked too slow, would adjust my changes. Basically he took my money
and my sites kinda sucks. So I researched and found better designers,
and that was me.
Have you have issues creating the kind of sites you desire? I did.
I also dont appreciate the programs that give you a few tools, but not
enough... Many of you have expressed a helpful genre to assist, and
some were good.
I research all of your input, and it really took off for me. I spent
hours...kind of became addicted to finding the best items for me to
build sites that would really express what I wanted and needed.
I thought all the time I spent would help a bunch of others find the
right desgn tool for their web designing, so I made up a quick blog
like page. If you know it might helpsome one or you, feel fre to check
it out.
http://www.siterubix.com?a_aid=ArcsXLUY
Since I found the right tools, after all my research, I have been
building webiste very quickly, even started making them for toher
people and making some moola on the side. But most importantly, after
all that time, I now build and control my websites, quickly and cheap.
I'm thrilled I spent the time to research, and thank you guys for
pointing me in the right direction.

asdf

WebDesign said:
[...]

I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

73 validation errors says it all really
(http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.siterubix.com/?a_aid=ArcsXLUY).
If this is the 'quality' that is produced with this tool, it looks like
something to be avoided. I don't think I've been able to get that many
errors on one page since I was a total noob at web design :))

Much better to hire a professional who knows what they're doing, methinks.

Bergamot

asdf said:
no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up :))

Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
you look at the code.

They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:18:48 GMT
Bergamot scribed:
Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
you look at the code.

They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

Like what? They're gay?

Travis Newbury

Like what? They're gay?

I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
things called "web pages" on the "internet".

These people are called "gay"

now, who's got a roach clip?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:48:22
GMT Travis Newbury scribed:
I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
things called "web pages" on the "internet".

These people are called "gay"

now, who's got a roach clip?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're starting to sound like
dorayme when she's off. Or have you just been perusing too many Flash
sites lately? Anyway, the seasons are hardly a boost to evolutionary
anything because man shrivels when it's cold outside and women get
headaches from the spring and fall allergy periods.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
you're starting to sound like
dorayme when she's off

Dear Schmuck,

Martians do not go *off*, they are 24.659794646 hour a day *on*

So, please get stuffed.

Love

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:01:06 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Dear Schmuck,

Martians do not go *off*, they are 24.659794646 hour a day *on*

So, please get stuffed.

Love

I don't doubt that you're on, just on what is the question.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:01:02 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Tea with a little skim milk actually.

Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies. You ought try
a real drink - Coke. The 2 things I drink almost exclusively are Coke and
Limeade. That's it - no beer or alcy, either. Occasionally I may take a
break and ingest some water from a mineral source because sometimes just
plain water is gooooood. But tea went out with the biplane.

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:01:02 GMT
dorayme scribed:

Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies. You ought try
a real drink - Coke. The 2 things I drink almost exclusively are Coke and
Limeade. That's it - no beer or alcy, either. Occasionally I may take a
break and ingest some water from a mineral source because sometimes just
plain water is gooooood. But tea went out with the biplane.

Crickey! Coke! That rots your teeth. You don't drink at all?
What's the matter with you? No beer? No wine? No straight
bourbon? I will send some with Officer White next time he has to
pay you a visit. He will sit with you and have a few tinnies and
a good yack. You will enjoy it.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:01:36
GMT dorayme scribed:
Crickey! Coke! That rots your teeth. You don't drink at all?
What's the matter with you? No beer? No wine? No straight
bourbon? I will send some with Officer White next time he has to
pay you a visit. He will sit with you and have a few tinnies and
a good yack. You will enjoy it.

Yeah, Coke rots your teeth, but my dentist is a stone fox and when she
bends over to look into my mouth, her right breast presses provocatively
against my chest.

I pretty much abstain from alcoholic beverages except when I go to listen
to music at the strip club. There, I might have 6 or 8 brews just to
mellow-out and purge the containers holding my bodily fluids. Renewing
vital fluids is recommended at least every 3 months or 3,000 miles -
whichever comes first. Besides, pissing every 10 minutes does provide a
good excuse for adulating one's manhood should it be feeling a little
neglected.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
Tea? BLAH!! That's for old ladies and pretentious yuppies.

How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice? It's hot
in Los Angeles today.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:21:33
GMT Adrienne Boswell scribed:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias

How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice?
It's hot in Los Angeles today.

I'm in Phoenix. Under similar conditions I hit the limeade. Besides, if I
happened to mention I was drinking 'Constant Comment' to the guys in the
shop, they'd avoid me.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:21:33
GMT Adrienne Boswell scribed:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias

How about a nice pitcher of Constant Comment with lemon over ice?
It's hot in Los Angeles today.

Hey, I didn't get this or the other-thread message from you in Motzarella
but I got it in aioe (here). Fancy that. (Got my replies in both,
though.)