    Kudos to Roedy!

    Joseph Dionne
    PS: my email is not valid to avoid junk mail

    Joseph Dionne, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Joseph Dionne

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:20:36 GMT, Joseph Dionne <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >Mr. Green, should you ever need assistance with your freely offered
    >efforts, let me know and I will help in any way I can. Most people dont
    >realize how much time and effort it takes to document a subject, and you
    >have demonstrated a knack for presenting subjects programmers of all
    >skill levels can find useful.

    The one task that I'd appreciate most help with is fixing broken
    links.

    You can use XENU to find them, but it takes time to track down if the
    link is truly dead or if it has just moved. I have a special version
    of Xenu with a bug fixed that I would be willing to pass on.

    Telling me about any errors, even typos is most welcome.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 11, 2004