Thank you, SunMicrosystem

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Weng Tianxiang, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. Hi,
    Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
    webside: http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

    I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

    I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
    CPU.

    I appreciate it very much.

    But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
    opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

    The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

    Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

    Thank you.

    Weng
    Weng Tianxiang, Jan 28, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Weng Tianxiang

    gabor Guest

    On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
    > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html
    >
    > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.
    >
    > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
    > CPU.
    >
    > I appreciate it very much.
    >
    > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
    > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.
    >
    > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.
    >
    > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Weng


    It works O.K. here in the U.S. I notice it is on a secure
    page:

    https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf

    Maybe you have a security issue?
    gabor, Jan 28, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Jan 28, 12:21 pm, gabor <> wrote:
    > On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
    > > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

    >
    > > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

    >
    > > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
    > > CPU.

    >
    > > I appreciate it very much.

    >
    > > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
    > > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

    >
    > > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

    >
    > > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

    >
    > > Thank you.

    >
    > > Weng

    >
    > It works O.K. here in the U.S.  I notice it is on a secure
    > page:
    >
    > https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol...
    >
    > Maybe you have a security issue?


    Hi Gabor,
    No security issue. All other files are fine.

    Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?

    I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.

    Weng
    Weng Tianxiang, Jan 28, 2010
    #3
  4. On Jan 28, 12:29 pm, Weng Tianxiang <> wrote:
    > On Jan 28, 12:21 pm, gabor <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Jan 28, 1:28 pm, Weng Tianxiang <> wrote:

    >
    > > > Hi,
    > > > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
    > > > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

    >
    > > > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

    >
    > > > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
    > > > CPU.

    >
    > > > I appreciate it very much.

    >
    > > > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
    > > > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

    >
    > > > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

    >
    > > > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

    >
    > > > Thank you.

    >
    > > > Weng

    >
    > > It works O.K. here in the U.S.  I notice it is on a secure
    > > page:

    >
    > >https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol...

    >
    > > Maybe you have a security issue?

    >
    > Hi Gabor,
    > No security issue. All other files are fine.
    >
    > Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?
    >
    > I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.
    >
    > Weng


    Hi Gabor,
    Thank you very much.

    I downloaded the file correctly from your reference.

    Weng
    Weng Tianxiang, Jan 28, 2010
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Miguel Dias Moura
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    389
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=
    Apr 1, 2004
  2. Miguel Dias Moura
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    405
    Lars Netzel
    Jun 18, 2004
  3. Miguel Dias Moura
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    331
    Martin
    Jun 22, 2004
  4. Shawn
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    375
    Shawn
    Sep 21, 2006
  5. PETER WONG F H (+971 50 8320722)

    Please send you property detail to me,thank you !

    PETER WONG F H (+971 50 8320722), Mar 14, 2010, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    305
    PETER WONG F H (+971 50 8320722)
    Mar 14, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page