Thank you, SunMicrosystem

Weng Tianxiang

Hi,
Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
webside: http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
CPU.

I appreciate it very much.

But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

Thank you.

Weng

gabor

Hi,
Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
CPU.

I appreciate it very much.

But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

Thank you.

Weng

It works O.K. here in the U.S. I notice it is on a secure
page:

https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/docs/OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf

Maybe you have a security issue?

Weng Tianxiang

Hi Gabor,
No security issue. All other files are fine.

Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?

I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.

Weng

Hi Gabor,
Thank you very much.

I downloaded the file correctly from your reference.

Weng