Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by MK, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. MK

    MK Guest

    Thank you, Pythonistas.

    You gave me a medium to express myself.

    What is Fender to Jimi, or color to Monet,
    Python is for me.

    My thoughts are flowing naturally with you,
    Python. What is "Voodoo Chile" to Jimi, that's
    short, elegant and working ZEN-code in
    Python for me.

    Truly a freeing, non-linear and transcendent(*)
    experience,
    yours
    MK

    (*)
    Those excitíng, legendary days when I implemented
    a paint program in 6502 assembler, and a CAD/CAM program
    in Turbo Pascal.

    And then 10 years of IT toiling... Am I loosing my faith?

    But programming is fun, again!!!
    PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!
    PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!

    MK, Sep 3, 2003

  2. MK

    Tom Lee Guest

    MK wrote:
    > Thank you, Pythonistas.
    >
    > You gave me a medium to express myself.
    >
    > What is Fender to Jimi, or color to Monet,
    > Python is for me.
    >
    > My thoughts are flowing naturally with you,
    > Python. What is "Voodoo Chile" to Jimi, that's
    > short, elegant and working ZEN-code in
    > Python for me.
    >
    > Truly a freeing, non-linear and transcendent(*)
    > experience,
    > yours
    > MK
    >

    > (*)
    > Those excitíng, legendary days when I implemented
    > a paint program in 6502 assembler, and a CAD/CAM program
    > in Turbo Pascal.
    >
    > And then 10 years of IT toiling... Am I loosing my faith?
    >
    > But programming is fun, again!!!
    > PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!
    > PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!

    erm ... yep, I like it too.

    ;)

    - TL

    Tom Lee, Sep 4, 2003

  3. This could be a bad subject nowadays, but since this mail was so small I
    took a peek into it.

    Nice to hear that you like Python ;)

    Regards,
    Florian