Thank you!!!

MK

Thank you, Pythonistas.

You gave me a medium to express myself.

What is Fender to Jimi, or color to Monet,
Python is for me.

My thoughts are flowing naturally with you,
Python. What is "Voodoo Chile" to Jimi, that's
short, elegant and working ZEN-code in
Python for me.

Truly a freeing, non-linear and transcendent(*)
experience,
yours
MK

(*)
Those excitíng, legendary days when I implemented
a paint program in 6502 assembler, and a CAD/CAM program
in Turbo Pascal.

And then 10 years of IT toiling... Am I loosing my faith?

But programming is fun, again!!!
PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!
PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!

Tom Lee

MK said:
Thank you, Pythonistas.

You gave me a medium to express myself.

What is Fender to Jimi, or color to Monet,
Python is for me.

My thoughts are flowing naturally with you,
Python. What is "Voodoo Chile" to Jimi, that's
short, elegant and working ZEN-code in
Python for me.

Truly a freeing, non-linear and transcendent(*)
experience,
yours
MK

(*)
Those excitíng, legendary days when I implemented
a paint program in 6502 assembler, and a CAD/CAM program
in Turbo Pascal.

And then 10 years of IT toiling... Am I loosing my faith?

But programming is fun, again!!!
PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!
PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!! PYTHON!!
erm ... yep, I like it too.

;)

- TL

Florian Schulze

This could be a bad subject nowadays, but since this mail was so small I
took a peek into it.

Nice to hear that you like Python ;)

Regards,
Florian