thanks a lot...

Haoyu Zhang

Dear Friends,
Thanks so much for your reply. Now I feel much clearer. Especially
Stephen Horne's answer is very clear to the question. And also thanks
a lot for further explanations about builtin objects.

Best,
haoyu

Bruno Desthuilliers

Haoyu said:
Dear Friends,
Thanks so much for your reply. Now I feel much clearer. Especially
Stephen Horne's answer is very clear to the question. And also thanks
a lot for further explanations about builtin objects.

Best,
haoyu

Dear Haoyu,
I'm sure that everyone concerned, and specially Stephen Horne, will be
glad to know they could help you. But they (and us) would have less
trouble relating this post to your question if you had posted this in
the same thread as the question !-)

Best regards
Bruno

Haoyu Zhang

Sorry for that. I didn't know that changing subject when replying
will make a new thread. Sorry...

Best,
Haoyu

John Roth

Haoyu Zhang said:
Sorry for that. I didn't know that changing subject when replying
will make a new thread. Sorry...

Depends on where you're replying from. Most newsreaders
put enough information in the headers to let other newsreaders
associate the response even with the header change. Some
don't, and some newsreaders don't use it correctly. Caveat
emptor.

John Roth