Thanks,Got the std free(Re: I want C++ std free[sorry OT]

sathyashrayan

I don't know who sent it free. But I got the .pdf free.I am very
thanks full to the one who sent it for me. If any one wants the .pdf
free kindly mail me. Thanks again for the unknown sender.
--
"combination is the heart of chess"

A.Alekhine

Mail to:
sathyashrayan AT gmail DOT com

Peter Koch Larsen

sathyashrayan said:
I don't know who sent it free. But I got the .pdf free.I am very thanks
full to the one who sent it for me. If any one wants the .pdf free kindly
mail me. Thanks again for the unknown sender.
--
"combination is the heart of chess"

A.Alekhine

Mail to: