Thanks to all

Bill Reid

dmp said:
Thank you very much, you guys are all great. Thanks once again

No problem, glad I could help. That's the kind of hero I am.

---
William Ernest Reid

P.S. I really DO know how to include a structure in a structure,
but I don't waste a lot of time on this group, for reasons that should
be obvious by now...

CBFalconer

dmp said:
Thank you very much, you guys are all great. Thanks once again

If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, ensure you
quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only an
interface to Usenet; it's not Usenet itself. Don't assume your
readers can, or ever will, see any previous articles. Also, don't
change the subject line.