Thanks

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rupert Woodman, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. I appreciate the suggestions - I'll look into them - thanks very much chaps

    Rupert Woodman, Dec 16, 2005

  2. On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:16:35 -0000, Rupert Woodman wrote:
    > I appreciate the suggestions - I'll look into them - thanks very
    > much chaps

    Kudos for being polite, but by changing the subject and starting a new
    thread (no "References" header leading to a parent article) instead of
    just replying to the helpful answer you presumably got, your thanks is
    lacking any context and most people reading here haven't got a clue
    what you are referring to.

    Just a helpful tip...

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Dec 16, 2005