The active schema deos not support the element <...>

Guest

I had no problem with compiling my webpage with the following statement added
to the HTML view until recently:

<asp:repeater id="rp1" runat="server">
</asp:repeater>

The intellisense indicating the above-mentioned error occured on every line
of the HTML. Once this block of code is removed, everything was fine again.

Has anyone ever encountered it before ?

Eliyahu Goldin

How is the <tr> line related to the repeater? Is this a part of the
ItemTemplate? The HeaderTemplate? The FooterTemplate? It should be included
in one of the templates.

Eliyahu

Guest

Yes. It is within the repeater ItemTemplate.

The above problem does not occur every time. For example when I launch
VS.NET 2003 this time, it disappears again. My actual problem is the repeater
could not be displayed when I select an item from the dropdown list. The
program was not modified but I could not explain the behaviour.