the Alphabetical Disorder

Discussion in 'Java' started by David, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Join the Alphabetical Disorder

    All,

    I awoke last night with the idea of the Alphabetical Disorder.

    What is the disorder?

    Well to the simple answer is I do not really know. I think the
    disorder is an organisation designing video games.
    The disorder could on the other hand be something completely
    different. The disorders purpose will be defined by it members.

    I came up with the idea of producing fun playable games for mobile
    phones.
    Games which people would enjoy playing.
    Games where a movie tie in is not required.
    Games where the main character does not use branded products.
    Games that provide something new.

    The only problem is I can only contribute ideas.

    If you fancy joining the disorder then let me know.

    There is no strategy to this idea, no master plan, no plan at all
    really. I just want to see if something could grow organically from a
    simple post.

    Total members to date, 0.
    Expected membership: ?

    If you like this idea please post more disorder messages. The disorder
    could be an ideas franchise.

    Regards

    david
    David, Feb 27, 2004

  2. "David" <> wrote in message
    <PLONK>

    What does this have to do with java?
    Collin VanDyck, Feb 27, 2004

  3. "David" <> wrote in message
    > Join the Alphabetical Disorder
    >
    > All,
    >
    > I awoke last night with the idea of the Alphabetical Disorder.
    >
    > What is the disorder?
    >
    > Well to the simple answer is I do not really know. I think the
    > disorder is an organisation designing video games.
    > The disorder could on the other hand be something completely
    > different. The disorders purpose will be defined by it members.
    >
    > I came up with the idea of producing fun playable games for mobile
    > phones.
    > Games which people would enjoy playing.
    > Games where a movie tie in is not required.
    > Games where the main character does not use branded products.
    > Games that provide something new.
    >
    > The only problem is I can only contribute ideas.
    >
    > If you fancy joining the disorder then let me know.
    >
    > There is no strategy to this idea, no master plan, no plan at all
    > really. I just want to see if something could grow organically from a
    > simple post.
    >
    > Total members to date, 0.
    > Expected membership: ?

    Expected membership: 0
    George W. Cherry, Feb 27, 2004
  4. David

    Chris Uppal Guest

    Collin VanDyck wrote:

    > <PLONK>

    Having a bad day ?

    -- chris
    Chris Uppal, Feb 27, 2004
  5. "Chris Uppal" <-THIS.org> wrote in message
    > Collin VanDyck wrote:
    >
    > > <PLONK>

    > Having a bad day ?
    >
    > -- chris

    Actually, my day's going pretty well :) You?

    -CV
    Collin VanDyck, Feb 27, 2004