The Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rishi, Nov 9, 2009.

  1. Rishi

    Rishi Guest

    We are developing an application in ASP.NET (Ms visual studio 2008 - .net
    framework 2.0). There are 4 developers involved in this project and they will
    work separate nodes. The application source code will be stored one server
    (Web Server). There no problem while open the solution in multiple nodes, and
    all of them can modify. We are facing the problem while running the solution
    in other then server node. This solution is running in only on the server
    (where we've maintained the source code). In all other nodes showing security
    related errors.

    Error Detail:
    The Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the
    security policy. To grant this application the required permission please
    contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in
    the configuration file.

    Pls help us how to overcome this issue?

    Regards,
    Rishi