The Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed

Rishi

We are developing an application in ASP.NET (Ms visual studio 2008 - .net
framework 2.0). There are 4 developers involved in this project and they will
work separate nodes. The application source code will be stored one server
(Web Server). There no problem while open the solution in multiple nodes, and
all of them can modify. We are facing the problem while running the solution
in other then server node. This solution is running in only on the server
(where we've maintained the source code). In all other nodes showing security
related errors.

Error Detail:
The Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the
security policy. To grant this application the required permission please
contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in
the configuration file.

Pls help us how to overcome this issue?

Regards,
Rishi