the application failed to initialize the properly(0xc0000142)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by rajezh@gmail.com, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Sir,
    Im using ASP.NET 2.0. In my project, I used ProcessStartInfo
    to execute C# .exe console application. It works fine when I run
    thorough Visual Studio.But when i run this code
    through virtual directory after deploying ( on the same system ) , It
    gives the following error
    " the application failed to initialize the properly(0xc0000142)". Pls
    help me.
    I have this error for the past one month.

    This is my code. Pls verify it.

    System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo myProcess = new
    System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo(sPath);

    myProcess.UserName =
    ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["UserName"];

    string pswd =
    ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Password"];
    System.Security.SecureString password = new
    System.Security.SecureString();
    foreach (char c in pswd)
    password.AppendChar(c);
    myProcess.Password = password;
    myProcess.WorkingDirectory =
    ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["WorkingDirectory"];
    myProcess.WindowStyle =
    System.Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Normal;

    myProcess.Arguments = sArguments;
    myProcess.UseShellExecute = false;
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(myProcess);
    , Feb 8, 2007