    Thank s in advance.

    Regards
    Satish

    Satish Babu Dasari, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Hi,

    the trust element should be present in global web.config.

    Try adding a <trust level="Full" /> or even better "Medium" :) to your local
    web.config - see if this helps.

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Jan 11, 2006

  3. Re: The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' sec

    Hi,

    No luck after adding the <trust level="Full" /> in the web.config file.
    Please send me the solution. Thanks in advance.

    Satish Babu Dasari, Jan 11, 2006