The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section

Satish Babu Dasari

HI,

I have created Webservice project in Visual Studio 2005, by default it is
created the Service.asmx file with the code as

[WebMethod]
public string HelloWorld() {
return "Hello World";
}

I tried to build this project, but it is giving compilation error
"The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section."

Please send me the solution how to solve this problem.

Thank s in advance.

Regards
Satish

Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]

Hi,

the trust element should be present in global web.config.

Try adding a <trust level="Full" /> or even better "Medium" :) to your local
web.config - see if this helps.

Satish Babu Dasari

Hi,

No luck after adding the <trust level="Full" /> in the web.config file.
Please send me the solution. Thanks in advance.

Dominick Baier said:
Hi,

the trust element should be present in global web.config.

Try adding a <trust level="Full" /> or even better "Medium" :) to your local
web.config - see if this helps.

---------------------------------------
Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
http://www.leastprivilege.com
HI,

I have created Webservice project in Visual Studio 2005, by default it
is created the Service.asmx file with the code as

[WebMethod]
public string HelloWorld() {
return "Hello World";
}
I tried to build this project, but it is giving compilation error "The