The asp Tags dosn't appear

Guest

Hi all,

I'm using the ASP.net 2.0 Beta 1, and in the html section of my page the
asp tags dosn't appear, and i get a warning if i wrote them.
Any help

Guest

The error i get is : asp is unrecognized tag prefix or device filter

Thanks for your reply and time

Brock Allen

The error i get is : asp is unrecognized tag prefix or device filter

Hmm, this is very strange. I don't think I've ever come across this problem.
It makes me feel like somehow some core configuration setting in ASP.NET
is messed up. Can you create a new project in VS.NET and make it work there?
Also, are you using a master page? If you are, then the root element you
need is a <asp:Content> elemenet.

Guest

Thanks for your reply, but the idea is i'm not using the master pages, becuse
it is not working on my laptob, and the project is new one!!!!!!