  1. Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Now comes the real joke =D

    Their code is so fucked up that even today's obfuscators will improve their
    code, go figure ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Chuck F. Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Now comes the real joke =D
    >
    > Their code is so fucked up that even today's obfuscators will
    > improve their code, go figure ;)
    >
    > Bye, Skybuck =D
    >
    > "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    >> Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.

    You are not amusing, you are cross-posting excessively without even
    setting followups, and you are top-posting. Enough is enough. PLONK.

    Chuck F., Jan 14, 2006
  4. "Chuck F. " <> wrote in message
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > > Now comes the real joke =D
    > >
    > > Their code is so fucked up that even today's obfuscators will
    > > improve their code, go figure ;)
    > >
    > > Bye, Skybuck =D
    > >
    > > "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message
    > >> Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.

    > You are not amusing, you are cross-posting excessively without even
    > setting followups, and you are top-posting. Enough is enough. PLONK.

    I thought you were funny until I noticed you set the follow up to
    alt.dev.null.

    You bad bad bad boy need a spanking ! hahahahahahahahaha.

    Please don't be ashamed if you one of those bad coders, everybody was a
    newby ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 14, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Randy Yates Guest

    Jamie <> writes:
    > [...]
    > "There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
    > and those that don't"

    :)
    --
    % Randy Yates % "Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace,
    %% Fuquay-Varina, NC % and kiss her interface,

    Randy Yates, Jan 15, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    JustBoo Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:59:26 -0800, Jamie
    <> wrote:

    >"There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
    > and those that don't"

    To understand recursion you have to understand recursion.

    JustBoo, Jan 15, 2006
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Jamie Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck =D

    hmm, i don't get it how ever i do understand this.

    "There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
    and those that don't"

    --
    Real Programmers Do things like this.
    http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

    Jamie, Jan 15, 2006
  8. "JustBoo" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:59:26 -0800, Jamie
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
    >> and those that don't"

    > To understand recursion you have to understand recursion.

    LOL that is the best

    -
    LTP

    :)

    Luc The Perverse, Jan 15, 2006
  9. "Jamie" <> wrote in message
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    >> Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.
    >>
    >> Bye,
    >> Skybuck =D
    >>

    > hmm, i don't get it

    You need to read the subject line - the joke is an ambiguity. Is it a
    (Bad Coder) Joke or a Bad (Coder Joke)

    --
    LTP

    :)

    Luc The Perverse, Jan 15, 2006
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:35:39 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/endlessloop.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jan 15, 2006

  11. > You need to read the subject line - the joke is an ambiguity. Is
    > it a
    > (Bad Coder) Joke or a Bad (Coder Joke)

    In C++ operations are evaluated from left to right, thus:
    (Bad Coder) Joke

    Gernot Frisch, Jan 16, 2006
  12. Ok Jamie :)

    I'll explain it to you ;)

    Obfuscating means to make something hard or impossible to understand.

    Question: What is the purpose of language ?

    Probable answer: To communicate something.

    Question: What is the purpose of a progamming language ?

    Probable answer: To instruct the computer to do something.

    However I like to be able to read my own code a few years from now.

    So writing hard or impossible to understand code is bad in my book ;)

    I believe C to be a bad programming language because of this believe ;)

    The real joke is ofcourse on the C programmers who continue up until this
    day to write hard/impossible to understand code.

    Even microsoft's army of thousands of C programmers are biting the dust.

    See security issues :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 17, 2006
  13. Skybuck Flying

    Mike Smith Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > Ok Jamie :)
    >
    > I'll explain it to you ;)

    Um, any joke that needs to be explained...

    --
    Mike "don't give up your day job" Smith

    Mike Smith, Jan 17, 2006
  14. "Mike Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Skybuck Flying wrote:
    > > Ok Jamie :)
    > >
    > > I'll explain it to you ;)

    > Um, any joke that needs to be explained...

    is an educational joke ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2006
  15. Jamie wrote:
    > "There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
    > and those that don't"

    There are 3 kinds of mathematician: those that can count, and those that
    cannot.

    There are 2 kinds of software: software with no obvious bugs, and
    software with obviously no bugs.

    --
    "Thomas:Fritsch$ops:de".replace(':','.').replace('$','@')

    Thomas Fritsch, Jan 18, 2006
  16. I have sent two abuses to your internet provider Chuck F.

    One for this post and one for the post in my dream pc post.

    Since you probably sent an abuse to my internet provider.

    So you see, I am taking actions against your flat out lies !

    There is even a word for it SLANDER !

    Bye,
    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 18, 2006
  17. Skybuck Flying

    Al Balmer Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:36:28 +0100, "Skybuck Flying"
    <> wrote:

    >So you see, I am taking actions against your flat out lies !

    I'm taking action, too. One more entry for the kill file.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Sun City, AZ

    Al Balmer, Jan 18, 2006
  18. Skybuck Flying

    Mike Wahler Guest

    >I have sent two abuses to your internet provider Chuck F.
    >
    > One for this post and one for the post in my dream pc post.
    >
    > Since you probably sent an abuse to my internet provider.
    >
    > So you see, I am taking actions against your flat out lies !
    >
    > There is even a word for it SLANDER !

    This poor troll. Doesn't know the meaning of the
    word 'slander', nor the difference between slander
    and libel. Also, when challenged, uses shouting
    in place of reason.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jan 18, 2006
  19. ___________________
    /| /| | |
    ||__|| | Please do |
    / O O\__ NOT |
    / \ feed the |
    / \ \ trolls |
    / _ \ \ ______________|
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ \ __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /

    Keith Thompson, Jan 18, 2006
  20. Take a look at this:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Chuck_F

    Chuck F. has been causing major problems for WikiPedia !

    Bay Boy Chuck, Bad Boy ! =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jan 19, 2006