The bad coder joke =D

Skybuck Flying

Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying

Now comes the real joke =D

Their code is so fucked up that even today's obfuscators will improve their
code, go figure ;)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Chuck F.

Skybuck said:
Now comes the real joke =D

Their code is so fucked up that even today's obfuscators will
improve their code, go figure ;)

Bye, Skybuck =D

You are not amusing, you are cross-posting excessively without even
setting followups, and you are top-posting. Enough is enough. PLONK.

Skybuck Flying

Chuck F. said:
You are not amusing, you are cross-posting excessively without even
setting followups, and you are top-posting. Enough is enough. PLONK.

I thought you were funny until I noticed you set the follow up to
alt.dev.null.

You bad bad bad boy need a spanking ! hahahahahahahahaha.

Please don't be ashamed if you one of those bad coders, everybody was a
newby ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Jamie

Skybuck said:
Some coders don't need an obfuscator, they are the obfuscator.

Bye,
Skybuck =D
hmm, i don't get it how ever i do understand this.

"There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
and those that don't"

Gernot Frisch

You need to read the subject line - the joke is an ambiguity. Is
it a
(Bad Coder) Joke or a Bad (Coder Joke)

In C++ operations are evaluated from left to right, thus:
(Bad Coder) Joke

Skybuck Flying

Ok Jamie :)

I'll explain it to you ;)

Obfuscating means to make something hard or impossible to understand.

Question: What is the purpose of language ?

Probable answer: To communicate something.

Question: What is the purpose of a progamming language ?

Probable answer: To instruct the computer to do something.

However I like to be able to read my own code a few years from now.

So writing hard or impossible to understand code is bad in my book ;)

I believe C to be a bad programming language because of this believe ;)

The real joke is ofcourse on the C programmers who continue up until this
day to write hard/impossible to understand code.

Even microsoft's army of thousands of C programmers are biting the dust.

See security issues :)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Thomas Fritsch

Jamie said:
"There are 10 kinds of coders, those that understand binary
and those that don't"
There are 3 kinds of mathematician: those that can count, and those that
cannot.

There are 2 kinds of software: software with no obvious bugs, and
software with obviously no bugs.

Skybuck Flying

I have sent two abuses to your internet provider Chuck F.

One for this post and one for the post in my dream pc post.

Since you probably sent an abuse to my internet provider.

So you see, I am taking actions against your flat out lies !

There is even a word for it SLANDER !

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

Mike Wahler

Skybuck Flying said:
I have sent two abuses to your internet provider Chuck F.

One for this post and one for the post in my dream pc post.

Since you probably sent an abuse to my internet provider.

So you see, I am taking actions against your flat out lies !

There is even a word for it SLANDER !

This poor troll. Doesn't know the meaning of the
word 'slander', nor the difference between slander
and libel. Also, when challenged, uses shouting
in place of reason.

-Mike

Keith Thompson

___________________