The BEST arcade-style controller for yourPC/Mac/Playstation/Xbox/etc.

Arcade Controllers

ArcadeControllers.com

PRESENTS

The 2-player X-Arcade Controller

[see end of mail about why you received this]

Arcade-style controller for PC, Mac, Xbox, Playstation 1/2,
and Dreamcast

This page is an introduction and review of the X-Arcade
joystick, a quality Arcade-style controller for the PC.
There are optional adaptors available to hook it up to
the Xbox, Gamecube, Playstation 1/2, Dreamcast, and Mac.

No installation software is needed, your PC reads button
pushes and joystick movement as keyboard inputs, basically
it thinks you're using your keyboard. Therefore all games,
even the ones without joystick support can be played with
this controller.

To find out more: http://arcadecontrollers.com/

PLEASE READ THIS...

http://arcadecontrollers.com/u.aspx?c12085c0-6ec6-4d3f-b35a-7d70a8d92443

That URL will take you out of our database. You got in
it through the signup on the coinop.org website, which
means we collected your mail through a form. We verify
signups through email, but a long time ago (1998) we
didn't, so if you didn't sign up then maybe that's why
you're getting this. <b>WE HATE SPAM AS MUCH AS THE NEXT
GUY, SO IF YOU'RE GETTING THIS WITHOUT CONSENT, SIMPLY
REMOVE YOURSELF. We did not add you or buy this list.

If you have a complaint, please write:
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks