    word document by java?
    thank a lot

    , May 4, 2005

  2. On 5/4/2005 9:39 AM, cyber knight gave sign:
    > Could somebody tell me what are the best library to read and write ms
    > word document by java?

    Opensource: apache poi (i/o to .doc) - but still in early development,
    Commercial: upcast,downcast - doc2xml and xml2doc, so you can operate on xml

    There is no other libs because DOC format is (partialy) closed.
    But search google: rtf java , then you should find something interesting.

    Cheers
    Piotr Gaertig

    Piotr Gaertig /Gertas/, May 4, 2005