The best webinterface for data editing

Allan Allan Ebdrup

Hi
I'm looking for the best webinterface for editing database data, for example
publishing a table with foreign keys shown as a dropdown.

I don't care what database the interface is for (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle,
MySQL, Access, Filemaker, PostgreSQL, ...), and the price of the software is
also "irrelevant", I just want the best piece of software. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. What do you use?

Note: Follow-Up is set to the newsgroup: comp.databases

Kind Regards,
Allan Allan Ebdrup