    I'm know how write s small parser by next of boost.spirit but at above a
    establishment I do not know!
    Thanks in advice.

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki, Jul 16, 2007

  2. Re: The boost.spirit library and it is not discrimitation a lettersize

    * Mirosław Makowiecki:
    > How do it's by next of boost.spirit library it are not discrimitation a
    > letter size that a small letters and big letters it are not discrimitation?
    > I'm know how write s small parser by next of boost.spirit but at above a
    > establishment I do not know!
    > Thanks in advice.

    I think you want to know, how do you make a Boost Spirit parser
    discriminate between uppercase and lowercase, or alternatively, how do
    you make it ignore letter case (i.e. not discriminate).

    As I recall I've done that: it's possible and easy, either way.

    I'm sorry that I don't have the time to answer your question with an
    example or link to example right now, but I hope this will be enough for
    someone else to else to answer the question.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Alf P. Steinbach wrote:

    > * Miros³aw Makowiecki:
    >> How do it's by next of boost.spirit library it are not discrimitation a
    >> letter size that a small letters and big letters it are not
    >> discrimitation? I'm know how write s small parser by next of boost.spirit
    >> but at above a establishment I do not know!
    >> Thanks in advice.

    > I think you want to know, how do you make a Boost Spirit parser
    > discriminate between uppercase and lowercase, or alternatively, how do
    > you make it ignore letter case (i.e. not discriminate).
    >
    > As I recall I've done that: it's possible and easy, either way.
    >
    > I'm sorry that I don't have the time to answer your question with an
    > example or link to example right now, but I hope this will be enough for
    > someone else to else to answer the question.

    You say that it is boost.regex instead of boost.spirit?

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki, Jul 16, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki

    Ron AF Greve Guest

    Hi,

    Maybe you get more answers on the spirit mailing list?

    Regards, Ron AF Greve

    http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

    Ron AF Greve, Jul 16, 2007

  5. > I think you want to know, how do you make a Boost Spirit parser
    > discriminate between uppercase and lowercase, or alternatively, how
    > do you make it ignore letter case (i.e. not discriminate).

    It's a directive "as_lower_d":
    http://www.boost.org/libs/spirit/doc/directives.html

    something like:
    as_lower_d[ myparser ];