The C Containers library

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by jacob navia, May 8, 2011.

  1. jacob navia

    jacob navia Guest

    Hi

    I am continuing to progress in the specifications and the implementation
    of this proposal for the standards committee.

    o The observer interface is fully specified and implemented. This
    interface allows to be notified when a change in an observed container
    occurs.

    o ValArrays are fully specified and implemented for the basic types of
    the language.

    o Masks have been added, specified, and implemented in certain contexts.

    o I have been studying the new C++ standard, looking at similarities and
    adding footnotes with translations from the ccl to the stl.

    The current stand of the sample implementation and the documentation
    can be viewed at:

    http://code.google.com/p/ccl/

    In the specifications I have tried to avoid the "legalese" language
    using more the style of the RFCs that are written in a much more
    accessible language but remain very clear as specifications.

    jacob

    jacob navia, May 8, 2011