    by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,

    Thanks in advance
    Rakesh UV

    Rakesh UV, Oct 15, 2007

  2. On Oct 15, 10:02 am, Rakesh UV <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I searched on google for this book "The c++ programming language
    > by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Rakesh UV

    Read this : http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#machinereadable

    <quote>
    There are no legal free machine readable copies of my books. If you
    see a copy freely available it must be a copyright violation (that is,
    it was stolen).
    </quote>

    Neelesh Bodas, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Rakesh UV

    Guest

    On Oct 15, 10:07 am, Neelesh Bodas <> wrote:
    > On Oct 15, 10:02 am, Rakesh UV <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I searched on google for this book "The c++ programming language
    > > by Bjarne Stroustrup's" but i diidnt get any which is free,

    > > Thanks in advance
    > > Rakesh UV

    > Read this :http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#machinereadable
    >
    > <quote>
    > There are no legal free machine readable copies of my books. If you
    > see a copy freely available it must be a copyright violation (that is,
    > it was stolen).
    > </quote>

    hi if u want to learn some thing in programmin that may be c or c++
    etc u can vist the site www.programmingtutorials.com

    , Oct 15, 2007