The Case of the Warping Pair of Boots

Matthew

Hi, I'm writing a text-adventure game and my most recent problem is
that if I take an item, bring it to a different room and put it down,
when I go back to the original room it is still there and the one I
put down is missing. The strange part is that if I look at the items
in the room the item is gone when I take it. It only re-appears after
I leave! The source code for the game is at
http://mattheww.nessiness.com/game

Thanks!

emerth

Hi, I'm writing a text-adventure game and my most recent problem is
that if I take an item, bring it to a different room and put it down,
when I go back to the original room it is still there and the one I
put down is missing. The strange part is that if I look at the items
in the room the item is gone when I take it. It only re-appears after
I leave! The source code for the game is at
http://mattheww.nessiness.com/game

Thanks!

Well, the not strange part is that you have a bug. Geez, imagine
that. A bug! Perhaps you want someone on Usenet to write your
code for you?