    complier used for "D". this troll messsage
    BY
    CNS
    chellappa, Aug 5, 2005

  2. chellappa

    HalcyonWild Guest

    Hi Chellappa,

    You can visit digital mars.com ( without the space )for the free
    compiler. The language has been designed by them. All instructions to
    install are there. Also a manual is available. Tutorials on D are rare
    and not in detail. So you might have to search a lot on google.
    HalcyonWild, Aug 5, 2005

  3. chellappa

    Alipha Guest

    chellappa wrote:
    > Hi Everybody,
    > i hear about the "d" programming language aval.it is advanced then c++,
    > if u any one know document of "D", please tell me. i need which
    > complier used for "D". this troll messsage
    > BY
    > CNS

    google. first hit
    Alipha, Aug 5, 2005
  4. chellappa

    Denis Kasak Guest

    HalcyonWild wrote:
    > Hi Chellappa,
    >
    > You can visit digital mars.com ( without the space )for the free
    > compiler. The language has been designed by them. All instructions to
    > install are there. Also a manual is available. Tutorials on D are rare
    > and not in detail. So you might have to search a lot on google.

    Can't you read? The author conveniently wrote in his post that what he
    posted was a troll message.

    -- Denis
    Denis Kasak, Aug 6, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    chellappa <> wrote:
    >Hi Everybody,
    >i hear about the "d" programming language aval.it is advanced then c++,
    >if u any one know document of "D", please tell me. i need which
    >complier used for "D". this troll messsage
    >BY
    >CNS

    Truth in advertising - a rare thing.
    Kenny McCormack, Aug 6, 2005
  6. chellappa

    Carlos Guest

    chellappa wrote:
    > Hi Everybody,
    > i hear about the "d" programming language aval.it is advanced then c++,
    > if u any one know document of "D", please tell me. i need which
    > complier used for "D". this troll messsage
    > BY
    > CNS

    Plonk
    Carlos, Aug 9, 2005