    Would anyone tell me how to fix thsi problem? I am using DreamWeaver.
    Any help will be appreciated.

    Jason

    Jason, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Jason

    Randy Webb Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to have a special layer show up on all my pages, the layer page is
    > Layer.htm. So I have this line in MyPage.htm,
    > <!--#include file="Layer.htm"-->
    > and the preview is fine, with the layer show up on the top of the
    > MyPage.htm.
    > However, in real world, when I browse to my website and point to MyPage.htm,
    > the layer just disappear.
    > Would anyone tell me how to fix thsi problem? I am using DreamWeaver.
    > Any help will be appreciated.

    This has nothing to do with client-side javascript. Open the real page,
    view the source and see if its actually including the file Layer.htm in
    the source code.

    If its not showing in the source, figure out why (probably a path problem).

    If its showing in the source, then see what else in the page might be
    preventing it from displaying on the page.

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    Randy Webb, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Then include .html file method is not working 'cuase I'm using Tomcat,
    and in the Tomcat I have to modify some little things such as
    1.renaming servlets-ssi.renametojar to servlets-ssi.jar.
    2.Uncomment some tags in the web.xml file.
    Now the ontop layer is showing fine, however I have to adjust some space for
    a nicer view.
    Thanks.

    "Randy Webb" <> ???
    news: ???...