The difference between Session and Entity Beans? <see body>

Kabal

I know the way Session and Entity beans work. And I know the
difference between stateless and stateful Session Beans. In terms of
applications, a few examples I found and have been looking over the
code they pretty much were doing the same thing and didn't seem to
take advantage of one or the other bean type. It was an account
application, dealing with stocks. Maybe just a bad example, but does
anyone mind sharing their thoughts and maybe examples (no code needed)
of when they would use one over the other. Thanks.