    Any insight is appreciated

    Thanks
    Bil
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCZWxsaXZlYXU=?=, May 1, 2004

  2. this is a permissions issue. your aspnet account needs permission to
    manipulate system resources on the desktop

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], May 1, 2004

  3. Alvin,
    Thanks for the response

    Maybe I'm missing something else then. Before impersionation I tried setting the processModel user to SYSTEM, and had the same problem. I have also added the ASPNET account to the 'run as part of the operation system' policy with no luck

    When I call, clipboardData.GetDataPresent(DataFormats.Bitmap) the exception being returned is null object (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.). The most likely cause is permissions, but as far as I can tell I've tried giving the adequate permissions - or am I missing something

    Thanks again
    Bill
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCZWxsaXZlYXU=?=, May 1, 2004
  4. can you impersonate to an authenticated user and see if this works?

    Otherwise post your code and i'll work with you on it

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], May 2, 2004