The dreaded question

Alexander Terekhov

Default said:
Alexander said:
Default User wrote:
[...]
Yeah . . . I going to need you to go into my killfile. Yeah . . . move
all the way to the back. Thanks, that'll be great.

I'm just curious: how BIG is your killfile?

Don't worry Al, there's a place for you if you really need it.

For free?

regards,
alexander.

Jeff Rosenfeld

template <class T> inline void* MFPtoFP (T p) { return
reinterpret_cast<void*>(p); }

or maybe even do away with type-foo like so:

#define MFPtoFP(p) reinterpret_cast<void*>(p)

or some such variant seems to be what you want. Just make sure only to
instantiate it with pointer types. You could be losing information, though,
because pointers to member functions (or even to normal functions) can be
larger than pointers to data.

- Jeff.

Mike Wahler

^^^^^

right here, but I'm having troubles
^^^^^^^

Then is your way really 'perfect' after all?

How about your 'perfect' way?

-Mike

Alexander Terekhov

Mike Wahler wrote: [...]

Whaler, you did it much better last year. Gee, that was fun...
can we do this again?

http://google.com/[email protected]

**********
Just a quick note to wish all my American friends and
acquaintances here a happy, safe Independence Day.

Between the festivites, fireworks, backyard barbeques, etc.,,
please take a moment to acknowledge the extraordinary integrity,
courage, and achievements of those who risked and gave their
lives so long ago in order to enable us to live as free people.

And to those of you from other various places around
the globe, a pleasant day and a happy, prosperous life
to you as well.

It's an honor and a pleasure to know and interact with
all of you.

-Mike

"I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could
propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over
others." --Thomas Jefferson to A. L. C. Destutt de Tracy, 1811
**********

regards,
alexander.

P.S. Go and celebrate, chap. Don't waste your time here.

Default User

Alexander said:

Cheese? I had to pay for garbage recycling.

What?! That was the finest genetically engineered Merican cheese food
substitute. All you had to do was unwrap it and place it on the ground,
it would have dissolved a tunnel straight down at least 500 feet (that's
like 29657.222 kizzometrics or whatever weird measurements you use over
there). No disposal costs were required at all.

You don't know much about cheese.

Brian Rodenborn

Alexander Terekhov

What?! That was the finest genetically engineered Merican cheese food
substitute. All you had to do was unwrap it and place it on the ground,
it would have dissolved a tunnel straight down at least 500 feet (that's
like 29657.222 kizzometrics or whatever weird measurements you use over
there). No disposal costs were required at all.

You don't know much about cheese.

I don't pretend to know much about it. I've just heard that
cheese was invented by a wandering slave who was carrying
milk across the Great American Desert in a saddlebag made
from an Alligator's stomach. American product.

regards,
alexander.