    The file is being used by some other process.

    regards
    Jagadeesh

    Jagadeesh, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Jagadeesh

    William Ryan Guest

    Jagadeesh:

    It'd help if you posted the code, but how are you reading the XML file?
    DataSet.ReadXML or XMLReader? I'm guessing from your post it's the latter,
    but if that's the case, why are you leaving the reader open? (I may be
    misunderstanding your post, but if the reader is closed, how is it still
    open?).

    Let me see the code and hopefully I can be of more help.

    Bill

    William Ryan, Jan 14, 2004